Dr. Amy Trowbridge, PhD
NSF Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Biology Department, Indiana University, USA
- Chemically mediated plant-insect-microbe interactions
- Interaction of climate and herbivory in controlling plant chemistry and herbivore population dynamics
- Biotic and abiotic controls of above- and belowground VOCs and implications for atmospheric processes
- Plant physiology and chemical ecology
- Plant-atmosphere interactions
Trowbridge AM, Daly RW, Helmig D, Stoy PC, Monson RK (2014) Herbivory and climate interact serially to control monoterpene emissions from pinyon pine forests. Ecology 95: 1591-1603.
Jamieson MJ, Trowbridge AM, Raffa KF, Lindroth RL (2012) Consequences of climate warming and altered precipitation patterns for plant-insect and multi-trophic interactions. Plant Physiology 160: 1719-1727.
Trowbridge AM, Stoy PC (2012) BVOC-mediated plant-herbivore interactions In Biology, controls and models of tree volatile organic compound emissions Eds. Ulo Niinemets and Russell Monson. Springer Verlag. Tree Physiology Vol. 5, pp 21-46.